Handling and updating complex excel spreadsheets is a daunting task. And that’s where developing a mobile app for your excel can do wonders.
These sheets contain vital information that you need to access as and when required. In order to have around the clock access to these sheets you can convert them to a mobile application with the help of Microsoft excel. It is very beneficial for financial organizations. You just need to follow the below mentioned four steps to develop a mobile application from excel.
But, be sure to hire the right app development company that can help you build a mobile app from your excel spreadsheets.
- Create a simple financial calculator in excel using a complex excel formula.
- After creating the calculator you have to upload the excel sheet on the cloud.
- Publish the application on the cloud and your mobile app will be ready.
With these simple steps you can build an interactive calculator and deploy it to members to access it as an app on mobile.
How Can Microsoft Excel Be Used For Building Great Solutions For Financial Organizations?
- You can create a feedback survey on Excel and deploy it on the cloud in order to capture member feedback from mobile.
- You can generate leads by allowing members to self-email or save their calculations using this excel application.
- You can have full control on calculations and user experience that is in accordance with your brand and member experience.
- You can collect leads during an event and directly route those leads to your CRM system with just a click.
- You can easily share complex business reports from excel with your team through this mobile application.
- You can build efficient data gathering applications and deploy them in minutes on the cloud.
How Are These Excel Mobile Applications Beneficial For Your Business?
There are several reasons why you want to develop an excel spreadsheet into a mobile application.
The primary reason is that these apps facilitate easy communication between employees and effective analysis/tracking of the data. For instance, the excel mobile applications can be used to track expenses, sales figures, client contact information, time records, sales commissions, etc.
Also, mobile application development from excel allows you to save it as a template inside the app so that you can reuse it easily. These applications also facilitate generation of pdf reports and sending emails quickly. Let’s explore what are the major benefits of these excel mobile app for your business:
- Mobiles’ Accessibility: All the entrepreneurs, employees and self-employed people use mobile devices. In the presence of a mobile, they all prefer doing calculations on it rather than a desktop or a laptop. Also, these excel applications allow you to share urgent figures and quotes with your team when you are out of office so that there is no need for you to wait for a laptop as your excel mobile app can do it for you.
- No Need To Put Pressure On Your Memory Everyday: These applications have different methods and equations saved that you might use. In such a scenario, you don’t have to take a memory examination on a daily basis because you can easily use the already stored calculations on these excel apps and can accomplish your task.
- No Need To Be Online: The data stored on these excel mobile apps can be easily stored on your mobile devices. Therefore, you don’t have to wait for an internet connection while collecting data.
- Consolidation Of Data: One of the most striking features of these excel mobile applications is that they can put together all of yours and your employees’ excel data into a consolidated sheet. This sheet can be easily accessed by the concerned people as and when required.
- Secured Access: When you operate your excel sheet on your laptop anyone can have a sneak peek at your data. But while using the excel mobile apps, you can update the privacy settings so that only the people who have been given the password can access the sheet.
- Sell & Earn Money: Once your excel mobile app gains traction, you can put it in app stores for sale such as in Google Play, iTunes, and App Store. With every download you can earn some money.
- Email Notifications: You can customize these excel applications in such a way so that you get an E-mail notification every time the data gets modified or any other change.
- Easy To Use: In these excel mobile applications, you can easily assign permission and rights as per user privileges and still work simultaneously without any hassle.
To conclude, these intelligent excel mobile applications can make your life trouble free. You can build such an exclusive excel mobile app for your business, company, partnership, or firm and can earn some side money too by putting them on sale. So many benefits with one app! Don’t let this opportunity go.
Anubhuti Shrivastava is a content writer at Arkenea, a mobile app development company that builds custom mobile apps for founder-driven businesses and enterprises.